“When your ready to take control of your pelvic health, this is where we start. Every Woman is for all women”.
Who Is This Programme For?
- Are you a woman who wants to know more about her Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health?
- Have you experienced the odd leak when jumping, running, laughing or sneezing and know that that’s a sign that you need to take control of your Pelvic Health?
- Are you a woman that wants an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen her Core and re-establish its role as part of her whole body?
- Do you have a small Rectus Diastasis (Tummy Gap) that you want to heal?
- Do you have ‘lower back pain’ issues that you’ve been told is due to a ‘weak Core’?
- Do you want a better looking belly but know it’s an inside out job so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing ‘sit-ups’?
- Are you ready to prioritize this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL skills to last you a lifetime?
- You want to learn the importance of food for not only fat loss but nourishing your deep health?
- Have you seen a health care professional about a low level Prolapse and been told to ‘do your Pelvic Floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ as part of your wellness journey?
What happens in the program?
- Once you decide to join the programme, you’ll be asked to complete our HCR Red Flag Pre-Screen to decide if this ‘conservative’ exercise-based programme is right for you or whether you need clinical attention. If you’re a great fit…..
- You’ll then meet with me, as your coach, and go through a hands-on Pre-Screening which includes tests for your Core function so that we know where you are on your recovery journey and to enable me to tailor the program to your needs.
- You’ll then be ready to attend for your first session where you’ll receive your HCR Client Education Booklet and the items of fitness kit required for the course.
- You’ll receive your login details for the HCR Online Platform via email which will allow you to log in and view your additional filmed homework and healing education film and recipe booklet. Both homework and following the HCR Healing Nutrition Principles are an essential part of the puzzle and when followed will truly improve your results and the value you derive from the programme. I will guide you through these principles to help you find simple ways for you to make a big difference to how you support your health via eating ‘just real food’.
- This programme runs for 6-weeks and you will meet with your Coach once per week and complete your online homework, which is approximately 10 mins in duration, guided by Jenny Burrell, the programme creator, a further 3-4 times throughout your week.
- The Homework exercises are progressed and so over the course of the 6 weeks, as your strength and co-ordination improves, the exercises will become more challenging.
6 Week course £149.00 – What you get;
A health assessment, postural assessment, and tummy gap check.
If required, Sammie has close links with Woman’s Health Professionals and will be able to assist your referral someone who will be able to help.
6x 60 minute class sessions with no more than 8 like minded woman in your class
Holistic Core Restore Every Woman Education Booklet
Login access to online platform for homework videos and nutritional info. 2-4 homework sessions a week, lasting 10-20 min
Nutritional advice to assist with your Pelvic Floor recovery.
Includes your FREE “keep forever kit” – Pilates ball, Dynaband, Mini Band, Foot Massage Ball.
Remote support between classes, via email, phone and Closed Facebook Group to keep you motivated.
To read the science behind the program please click HERE
I run Every Woman® as a group once a term. It is always a popular program and spaces are limited. To join my priority booking list please SIGN UP to my newsletter & be the first to know when the group date is announced. You can also check the timetable to see what is on offer HERE
Alternatively please get in touch via EMAIL
lf you would like to follow a program as a 1-1 program or virtually. Please click HERE to book