In my role as a Pilates & Health coach I get to see how years of restrictions in soft tissue can limit movement and effect posture, and I wanted to be able to help
I qualified as a Level 3 Sports Massage Therapist at The Chelsea & Westminster Hospital, with Burrell Education, and now support my clients with more hands on skills. Massage supports the coaching services that I offer.
Sports massage works by stimulating the nervous system to relax deep muscles. The benefits effect the entire parasympathetic nervous system and can enhance your feeling of health & wellbeing .
You can expect to:
- Feel looser and lighter
- Have an increased mobility
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Relax and sleep better
- Experience better posture and alignment
- Feel more comfortable with reduced pain
1x 75 Minute Session
All clients must book this session first.
|Including full postural assessment, case history, screening, range of movement testing and gait analysis, sports massage & exercise prescription.|
Single Follow Up Appointment
1x 60 Minute Session
|Including range of movement test, sports massage & exercise prescription.|
Sports Massage Package
x6 60 Minute Sessions
|Save £10 per session. Valid for 6 months from purchase date. Including range of movement test, sports massage & exercise prescription.|
Luxury Sports Massage Single Appointment
1x 90 Minute Session
Indulge in some extra hands on massage time.
Including sports massage & exercise prescription
- Cancellations made up to 24 hours before a scheduled appointment will be offered to re-schedule or a refund. A cancellation made less than 24 hours before a scheduled appointment will be deemed a ‘Late Cancellation’ and is non-refundable.